Pest Control: 2nd Thursday of each month
Maintenance Changes Filters: 3rd week of each month
EMERGENCY WORK ORDERS - after normal working hours
In the event of any one of the emergencies below, residents should call anytime 24 hours a day / 7 days a week:
Residents will be charged a nuisance fee if the emergency number is dialed and the situation does not fall under the emergency items listed below.
- Apartment front or rear entry doors
- If not shutting and/or locking, this is an emergency issue.
- Water heater or refrigerator not working Saturday or Sunday.
- Commode stopped up/not flushing correctly
- If you only have one commode this is considered an emergency issue.
- No heat in your apartment is an emergency issue if the outside temperature is below 55 degrees.
- DO NOT use stove/range as a heat source.
- Issues that are life-threatening or hazardous to health or causing major damage to inside or outside of the apartment.
- Electric shorts in outlets (smoking, sparks, etc.)
- Waterline is broken
- line cannot be shut off
- Lost Keys - locked out of the apartment
- If you have locked yourself out of your apartment or lost your keys - neither is an emergency.